If you are looking forward to be the proud owner of a sporty car which has got to be a sedan yet a compact one; a car that has some great, smashing looks and on seeing which people might lose a heart – beat, then it’s got to be none other than the upcoming car from the house of Tata Motors – the young, dynamic, spectacular all new Tata Kite Sedan or which also goes by the name Tata Kite 5!
With the new IMPACT design technique besides top class driving experience, Tata Kite Sedan is surely to have everyone sit up and take notice of it.
Keep scrolling this page to know all about this brand new amazing car from Tata Motors – Tata Kite Sedan.
Tata Kite Sedan / Tata Kite 5 Engine Specifications
- Revotron 1 .2 L Petrol Engine and a 3 cylinder petrol engine or
- Revotorq 1 .05L Diesel Engine
- Power is 85 PS at 6000rpm along with torque of 114 Nm at 3500 rpm
- Eco and City are the 2 drive modes in this car
- With Eco mode, engine goes up in fuel economy
- And City mode helps to have both fuel efficiency apart from that fun of driving a real compact Tata Kite Sedan
- Parking place issues are all resolved with EPAS or Electric Power assisted Steering
- EPAS assists one with light steering feel and at the same time, you get to park your vehicles easily
- Brushless technology
- Enabled with Active Return feature
Tata Kite Sedan’s Safety Features
- This sedan comes with Dual airbags
- Upgraded 9th generation ABS / Anti – Lock Braking System
- Also added with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution / EBD and CSC / Corner Stability Control for great braking efficiency
Tata Kite Sedan’s Interiors
- Infotainment system comes alive with a 5’’ screen
- Video playback is through a USB
- SMS display / readout
- Reverse parking display
- 8 speakers for great music
- Steering mounted controls
- Maps pre – installed
- Share music with Juke – Car Music App (but only Android OS as of now)
- Get visual directions as well
- 3 stroke steering wheel
Tata Kite Sedan’s Exterior
- Honeycomb mesh grille in the front
- Headlamps as well as chrome are strikingly similar to Zica
- Wing mirror has LED Indicators along with a black shade
- Looks are just amazing
- Alloy wheels with 8 bi – spoke for that super awesome look
Tata Kite Sedan / Tata Kite 5 Dimensions
- Length of Tata Kite Sedan is 3, 995 mm
- Breadth of Tata Kite 5 – 1, 647 mm
- Height – 1, 535 mm
- And the wheelbase is 2, 450 mm
Expected Mileage of Tata Kite Sedan
This compact Tata Kite Sedan or Tata Kite 5 will be another of those fuel efficient cars as for the Tata Kite Sedan Diesel version, fuel efficiency is 23 .0 kmpl whereas it is 18 kmpl for Tata Kite Sedan Petrol version.
Tata Kite Sedan’s Expected Price
This Tata Kite Sedan or as it is also known as Tata Kite 5 will be priced around Rs. 4 to Rs. 6 lakh.
When will Tata Kite Sedan Be Launched?
Tata Kite compact Sedan is expected to hit the Indian roads anytime between May and June of 2016.
Stay tuned to know more on Tata Kite Sedan and the other cars from Tata Motors.