Looking for a SUV styled car that has both design and luxury which will undoubtedly prove to be the best to drive on – road as well as off – road?
Then Tata Hexa is the car to buy for its world class features that will never allow the driver or the passengers to leave the car.
For your active lifestyle, you will require a vehicle that matches up to your style and that is the sole reason Tata has come up with some of the best in town features which might very well give a run for the money to those giant car makers. Confused as to the reason? Read on –
Tata Hexa’s Exteriors
- Dual – coloured front bumper
- Tata grille turns stylish thanks to the hexagonal front grille
- Smoked projector headlamps
- Fog lights besides the daylight running lamps just add to the superb features
- Wraparound LED lamps
- Wheel arches are dual coloured
- Door claddings
- 19’’ alloy wheels
- Floating roof
Tata Hexa Interiors
- Leather seats with bolsters
- Air vents have chrome accents that are further satin finished
- Latest infotainment system which has a 5’’ TFT / Thin Film Transistor touchscreen
- JBLTM 10 speaker system
- Subwoofer as well as amplifier is preinstalled
- There is a multifunction floor console
- SMS display
- SMS readout
- Rear view camera
- Smart charger
- Arm rest with that utility space – all this for a royalty like feeling
- Mood lighting changes with 4 drive modes or you may customize them as well
Tata Hexa’s Engine Capacity / Specification
- Rack and Pinion steering along with Power Assistance (Hydraulic)
- 2L Varicor 400 diesel engine that produces 156 PS at 4000 rpm and a maximum torque of 400 Nm at 1700 to 2700 rpm
- 6 speed manual transmission
- Comes along with 6 speed automatic gearbox as well
- 4 drive modes for various kinds of roads such as –
- Such modes help the vehicle to be driven on any terrain
- Cruise control switches can be found on the steering wheel
Tata Hexa Safety Measures
- For a stable ride, 19’’ tyres along with a wheelbase of 2850 mm is the perfect combination
- Driver’s seat can be adjusted in 8 ways
- ABS / Anti – Lock Braking System besides EBD / Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- 6 airbags
- Vehicle dynamic control
- Corner stability control
- Traction control system
- Engine drag control system
Estimated Mileage of Tata Hexa
In city, Tata Hexa’s mileage is expected to be around 12 kmpl while on those highways it is said to be 15 kmpl.
Tata Hexa’s Expected Price
As per the reports Hexa is believed to be priced between Rs. 10 and Rs. 18 lakhs.
When Will Tata Hexa be launched?
July 2016 is the tentative month by which Tata Hexa will hit the market.
Stay tuned for more updates on cars.