Nissan has finally revealed their new addition in the small SUV category – Nissan Kicks and this vehicle will hit the Indian markets anytime in December of 2016. Nissan, a Japanese manufacturer is known for their great performance cars and so Kicks can be no different. There are also wide speculations that Nissan will launch Kicks in the compact version so that it is driven comfortably on the Indian roads.
Though this compact SUV, Nissan Kicks, is likely to look similar to those other cars by Nissan still the exterior and especially the dual styling makes this vehicle to stand apart from the rest of the crowd. Trendy and at the same time a perfect companion helps to boast this car to a different level thus giving plus points to Nissan Kicks. Keep scrolling to check out the features of this much hyped car.
Nissan Kicks Exteriors
- Advanced air intakes on the front side of Nissan Kicks
- LED headlights
- Horizontal LED fog lights
- LED Tail lights
- Dual exhaust system
- 19 inch alloy wheels
- High ground clearance
- V – shaped grille
- Orange roof from A to C pillar
- Chrome slat is of U shape
- Front bumper stands out
Nissan Kicks Interiors
- Dual tone dashboard
- Large touchscreen information which is 7 inches
- Automatic climate control
- AC vents are quite sleek
- Semi – digital Instrument Cluster which has the following aspects –
- Fuel efficiency
- Trip meters
- Steering wheel looks sportive with a brush of aluminium and
- Steering wheel is flat – bottomed
Engine Specifications of Nissan Kicks
- Nissan Kicks is powered by 1 .6 litre flex fuel engine
- Produces 114 hp if run on petrol
- 116 hp is the output if the vehicle runs on ethanol
- 5 – speed manual transmission or
- CVT / Continuously variable transmission gearbox
- Nissan Kicks may also be loaded with 1 .5 litre, K9K diesel engine
Mileage of Nissan Kicks
As of now, we will not be able to tell the mileage of Nissan Kicks in numbers however, it is said that Nissan Kicks will be a fuel efficient car.
Dimensions of Nissan Kicks
- Length is 4, 295 mm
- Width – 1, 760 mm
- Height – 1, 590 mm
- Wheelbase is 2, 610 mm
Nissan Kicks Safety Features
- Emergency brakes
- Seat belts
- Cruise control
- Park assist
- Rear parking sensors
- Satellite navigation
What is the Expected Price of Nissan Kicks?
Nissan Kicks is expected to be launched with a price tag that would range between Rs. 8 to Rs. 12 lakhs.
When will Nissan Kicks be launched in India?
Nissan Kicks will most probably hit the roads in India by the end of 2016.
Specifications and the price help Nissan to build up expectations for their latest addition of compact SUV in India but only time will let us know if Indians accept Nissan Kicks.