Hyundai Tucson is one car that is going to fuse innovation and comfort thereby having some best in class features. It is also that cross over car that has already made head – lines in the international market thanks to its splendid features. Read on to know more about this S U V –
Hyundai Tucson’s Engine
- Powered by 2 .4 litre MPi engine
- 176 P S (max. Power)
- Combined with either 6 – speed automatic transmission or a 5 – speed manual transmission
- Mileage will be around 10 kmpl
Other Characteristics of the – Hyundai Tucson
- Very low levels of N V H
- Electric 4 – wheel drive mechanism that helps one to judge the following –
- Road surface
- Wheel speed and
- Due to the above said features, the force on both the front and the rear wheels is equally distributed
Watch Out For
Hyundai Tucson is likely to be around Rs. 17 or Rs. 18 lakhs and this is the icing on the cake. Furthermore, this car is expected to be launched in the month of August 2016.
This time round, the latest car from the house of Hyundai will be pitted against the likes of the popular cars such as Mahindra XUV5OO, Nissan Terrano, Ford EcoSport or that Renault Duster SUV.
However, there are many chances that the Hyundai Tucson will be the fore runner when technology and comfort are the priority.