To revive the sales in the Indian market, Fiat is planning to come forth with some of the latest additions in the Sedan or the Hatchback segment with Fiat Panda, (hatchback) which could be a 4 or a 5 seater and quite comfortable as well. Fiat Panda has made itself to be a car that is in to changes and there have been astonishing changes from the time it hit the other markets world – wide.
Change is essential and so does Fiat believe in. That is the reason that after working for a long time, Fiat has come about with something which would beyond any question give Fiat Panda and Fiat in specific the encouragement they were looking for to make even better cars for the people in India and all over the world.
Fiat Panda Engine’s Specifications
- 1 .2 litre Petrol engine
- 1 .3 litre multijet Diesel engine
- Fiat Panda might come in trim levels such as –
- Pop or
- Easy or
- Lounge or
Expected Mileage of Fiat Panda
- Fiat Panda’s 1 .2 L petrol engine is expected to come up with a mileage of 20 kmpl in the city whereas on highways it is 23 kmpl
- However, Fiat Panda’s 1 .3 L diesel engine is said to be a little different one with a mileage of 28 .05 kmpl in the city and 30 .78 kmpl on the highways
Fiat Panda’s Dimensions and Weight
- Length is 3, 650 mm
- Width is 1,640 mm
- Height is 1, 550 mm
- Turning radius is 5 .40 metres for Fiat Panda
Interiors of Fiat Panda
- Foldable rear seats for additional boot space
- One has an option to go for leather seats
- There is no rear centre armrest
- Controls are mounted on the steering wheel
- Tilt power steering
- Remote fuel filler
- Rear defogger / wiper and washer
- Steering adjustment – rake
- Climate control air conditioner
- Power windows
- Remote boot release
- Trip distance
- Music system has been integrated with the dashboard
- Driver’s seat will be adjusted manually
- Boot space is about 500 litres which can be further extended by folding the rear seats
Exterior Design of Fiat Panda
- Tinted glass
- Body coloured bumpers
- Outside rear view mirrors are electric
- Fog light at the front
- Bi – xenon headlamps
- 15 inch 5 alloy wheels
Safety Features of Fiat Panda
- ABS / Anti – lock braking system
- EBD / Electronic brake distribution
- Remote central locking, better be safe
- 2 airbags
When will Fiat Panda Launch in India?
Fiat Panda is estimated to arrive in the Indian market anywhere in November 2016 or by early 2017.
What is the Price of Fiat Panda?
Well, as the market trends, Fiat might launch Fiat Panda most probably with a price tag of Rs. 5 .50 lakhs to Rs. 7 lakhs. This price may also give a tough competition to the other hatchback car makers in India.
Fiat Panda’s one point that has to be taken a note of is that, it has a light steering wheel, thus making it easier for the drivers to park their vehicle. A lot many features have been put together to make Fiat Panda, the best car.